HomeDownloadsForumHelpSearchLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 17, 2017, 08:19:46 am

Login with username, password and session length

Citizens of Lihr
Meta-Gaming
Recent
[June 21, 2017, 05:21:34 pm]

[February 10, 2017, 07:05:32 pm]

[February 10, 2017, 02:35:01 pm]

[February 02, 2017, 09:53:45 pm]

[February 01, 2017, 06:29:35 pm]
Links

Lihr » Forum » Silverlode » Silverlode » Lets go for a wander « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Lets go for a wander (Read 1540 times)
Tarfin
Adventurer

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2017, 03:42:22 pm »

A ground hugging fog coats the streets of Silverlode this cold crisp winter morning.
People can be see scurrying about well rapped up against the chill.
Cutting through the mist two riders Tarfin and Tasha Swift pass by on their Phantom mounts.
They make their way to the to the Theater to meet up with Danas.

Tarfin Swift Fellow
Loremaster & Magical Engineer
Danas
Trainee Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 06:47:09 pm »

As Tarfin and Tasha come into view of the theatre, they find Danas descending the wide stone steps at its entrance. The wiry man stands wrapped in a thick fur cloak to ward off the weather, and his breath mists before him... the pale skinned woman leaving the building behind him, however, seems unperturbed by the cold, wearing just a simple dress as she glances absentmindedly from her left hand to the overcast sky above.

"Morning," Danas offers in greeting as the pair draw closer, "all set?"
Tarfin
Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 09:22:47 pm »

Tarfin gives a warm smile and reply's as they rain in there mounts and come to a hault.  "Morning yes we are both ready to head out."

He continues on "my sister has spoken of the adventure  you all had on the Island that Lihr is situated on and that it is about high time that we mapped that area.

Tarfin looks to Danas "I suggest we head though the Star Gate and make for the shores of Doc Lake I will set up my lodge and we can plan our little trip and maybe swap a spell or three if any one is interested in learning something new."

Tarfin turns his mount in the direction of the Silverlode Star Gate. "shale we be off than?"

Tarfin Swift Fellow
Danas
Trainee Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 05:47:28 pm »

"Sounds good to me," Danas replies, starting towards the gate building, "but I'll admit the whole spell thing goes a little over my head. I may have to leave you to it."

With a glance to the mounted pair, Danas turns back to the theatre and gives out a shrill whistle, "Almost forgot!"
Tarfin
Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 08:17:05 pm »

Tarfin gives a small smile "lead on Danas"

Tarfin Swift Fellow
Tarfin
Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2017, 11:28:42 am »

Its been over 2 weeks since Tarfin and Co passed through the Star Gate to Lihr

During that time the party has resided in a conjured hidden lodge down by Doc Lake where spells have been studied and swapped.

As the group stands out side the lodge with Tarfin. "well I think we have spent enough time on our magical studies and its time for us to start mapping this Island.

Tarfin casts a spell and a magical Cartographer in the form of an air elemental comes into being holding a quill and parchment.

Tarfin Swift Fellow
Tarfin
Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2017, 05:21:34 pm »

The small party Circle the Island taking care to avoid anything that looks or acts dangerous; any points of interest are examined and notes are taken and given to the Cartographer.

Tarfin Swift Fellow
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: